MasterCorp is the national leader in the Resort Housekeeping industry and trusted by the many of the finest hotel and vacation resort brands to deliver comprehensive turnkey, service-select, and staffing solutions at over 200 property owner associations throughout the United States.
The Preventative Maintenance (PM) Assistant Manager is a second level manager who plays a key role in the management of the Preventative Maintenance operations, helping to meet quality standards and timeliness goals through directing of Preventative Maintenance associates. Additionally,, this position communicates frequently with MasterCorp management team and client management team both verbally and in writing regarding the progress of the Preventative Maintenance associates.
Experience and Education Requirements
• High school diploma or equivalent, or G.E.D. certificate
• 1-3 years of experience as a Preventative Maintenance Tech or similar skilled trade
• Proficient skills in painting, tile, plumbing, carpentry and electrical
• Knowledge of hand and power tools and a mechanical aptitude.
• Maintenance experience with a resort and/or hotel experience preferred
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
At MasterCorp, we strive to provide equal employment opportunities in all employment practices, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, veteran's status, or disability and provide reasonable accommodation for disabled employees and applicants as required by law.