Oversees the Field Learning and Development Training Managers & Field Training Learning and Development Specialists
for the assigned division. Ensures all training and development initiatives are aligned to the operational goals and
company vision. Partners with the Directors of Field HR and Talent Acquisition to ensure all leaders and associates have
knowledge of outlined career pathing and are working towards their personal and team’s professional development as
needed to achieve operational and bench strength goals.
Our Values: Every associate must demonstrate our values of:
• Integrity – We never compromise on our word. We act with transparency – we are a trusted partner.
• Pride – We are proud of our people and they are proud to work for MasterCorp.
• Quality – We do things the right way and strive to continuously improve every day.
• Dependability – We keep our promises. We are accountable for our actions. We meet or beat our deadlines –
you can count on us.
• Respect – We value and appreciate every member of our team. We treat each other as we wish to be treated
• Decision Quality – Makes good and timely decisions that keep the organization moving forward.
• Directs Work – Provides direction, delegating, and removing obstacles to get work done.
• Builds Effective Teams – Builds strong-identity teams that apply their diverse skills and perspectives to achieve
• Being Resilient – Rebounds from setbacks and adversity when facing difficult situations.
• Instills Trust – Gains the confidence and trust of others through honesty, integrity, and authenticity.
• Customer Focus – Builds strong customer relationships and delivers customer-centric solutions.
• Drives Results – Consistently achieves results, even under tough circumstances.
Experience and Education Requirements
• Two years of experience directly related to the job with progressive management responsibility.
• Experience in hospitality operations, policies and procedures.
• Experience in MasterCorp’s job functions, policies and procedures preferred.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Ability to build strong relationships.
• Demonstrate leadership and motivational skills.
• Pro-active, self-managing.
• Demonstrates professional people skills.
• Demonstrates problem solving skills.
• Possesses strong communication skills.
• Sincere drive to help and encourage success of others.
• Frequent – on average 50% of travel on a monthly basis.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as
computers, phone, copiers, faxes, and filing cabinets.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Manage the Learning and Development Specialists to ensure the execution of their daily, weekly, monthly duties
• Onboard, train and certify each team member to ensure full understanding of company culture, processes and
• Responsible for the annual re-certification process of all Lead Supervisors & Learning and Development team
• Directly responsible for sites within respective division & working with site leaders in onboarding and certifying
• Audit, assess and evaluate annually training programs to ensure accuracy and compliance.
• Partner with Quality Assurance, Risk Management, Human Resources and Talent Acquisition to ensure
compliance with company SOPs, support onboarding practices & accurate number of Lead Supervisors are
certified per site/per region to reinforce operational goals and company vision.
• Beginning with promotion or hire, oversee the development path from housekeeper to Executive Housekeeper in
the division, updating operational and Human Resources leaders on progress and potential obstacles.
• Utilize information from talent reviews to design custom learning plans for high-potential managers regionally and
• Partner with Human Resources/Operational Leaders to identify and assess sites with difficulties; Conduct site
SWOT analysis and develop action plans as necessary.
• Facilitate regional management training and development workshops focused on leadership development skills
and customer-client relationship.
• Travel to site with TD Specialist at least once per quarter to observe training certification and training standards at
• Assess training needs, both procedural and behavioral within the region and communicates accordingly with site
leadership and direct business partners & create training plans.
• Instrumental in the nomination of leaders identified as part of the Crossville Experience. Creates training, sets
expectations and ensures follow up with Site & Executive leaders on all participants per division.
• Execute New Hire Leadership Training (Boot Camp) as/if needed.
• Coordinate new site openings, create training plan and partner with Human Resources and Talent Acquisition to
ensure full support.
• Leverage Regional calls and meetings to continue to train, educate & inform operational/corporate leaders on
existing or upcoming training & development programs.
• Ensures each training and development program is measured at all levels; creates communication plan and
delivery strategy as accordingly.
• Assess training needs through surveys, interviews with employees, focus groups, or consultation with managers,
instructors, or customer representatives.