The Client Technologies Manager position develops, manages and monitors the IT service process for the client community. Responsibilities include acting as quality assurance manager for the client as well as creating and maintaining service level agreements that support the allocation model.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
• Associate’s degree or equivalent combination of work experience and education.
• Two (2) years of full-time work experience directly related to the position with progressive responsibility.
• Proven experience with support ticketing systems
• Mac experience a plus
• MS Active Directory user account management
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Demonstration of excellent internal/external customer service
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Improve desktop hardware and software processes and support critical business strategies by managing the development, installation, vendor selection, maintenance and repair of desktop equipment.
• Lead multiple projects and oversee Client Technologies Technicians to ensure that client specifications are met. Lead and direct the work of the Client Technologies Technicians
• Manage support ticketing system, the end user password maintenance system, and other systems related to support services.
• Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures. Research new technologies that are available to assist end users in efficiency.
• Plan and accomplish goals relying on extensive experience and judgment.
• A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
• Develop processes to monitor all IT related projects or functions for the client community and report status monthly to allow IT and clients to gauge effectiveness.
• Investigate and recommend tools that yield statistics to quantify the effectiveness of diverse technology and services offered from IT. Evaluate data from current tools and organize all into a single comprehensive format.
• Present plans to management based on the analysis to prepare IT for future projects and the changing organization.
• Be part of a team that redesigns workflow to better utilize resources.
• Develop and maintain effective business and personal relationships with all clients and management especially between client IT representatives, and IT services.
• Prepare budgets, periodic status reports, personnel reviews and other management reports as requested.
• Manage a staff of in-house employees and consultants. This includes all staff administrative functions, processes and procedures
• Maintain business contacts and liaison with outside groups and professional associations to keep the company abreast of advancements/developments in the industry.