Trains and certifies Lead supervisors within the assigned region. Assuring that all training processes are followed
consistently and promotes the site team’s development, following the company’s development programs.
Our Values: Every associate must demonstrate our values of:
• Integrity – We never compromise on our word. We act with transparency – we are a trusted partner.
• Pride – We are proud of our people and they are proud to work for MasterCorp.
• Quality – We do things the right way and strive to continuously improve every day.
• Dependability – We keep our promises. We are accountable for our actions. We meet or beat our deadlines –
you can count on us.
• Respect – We value and appreciate every member of our team. We treat each other as we wish to be treated
• Action Oriented – Takes on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and
• Optimizes Work Processes – Knows the most effective and efficient processes to get things done, with a focus
on continuous improvement.
• Collaborates – Builds partnerships and works collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives.
• Courage – Steps up to address difficult issues and says what needs to be said.
• Situational Adaptability – Adapts approach and demeanor in real time to match the shifting demands of different
• Customer Focus – Builds strong customer relationships and delivers customer-centric solutions.
• Drives Results – Consistently achieves results, even under tough circumstances.
Experience and Education Requirements
• Eighteen months of work experience.
• Experience in hospitality operations, policies, and procedures preferred.
• High School degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Must have a working knowledge of Spanish.
• Knowledge of adult learning principles.
• Presentation skills.
• Ability to carry out oral and written directions accurately.
• Ability to solve problems within scope of responsibility.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
• Ability to communicate clearly and effectively.
• Ability to manage one’s own schedule and time effectively & efficiently.
• Ability to make decisions.
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Frequently within workday; Occasional overnight travel.
This job operates in a professional office environment as well as in site operations. At sites, the environmental conditions
will include odors/dust, cleaning chemicals, and/or laundry chemicals. This role routinely uses standard office equipment
such as computers, phone, copiers, faxes, and filing cabinets.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Ensures candidates for Lead Supervisor meet the criteria for certification and are in good standing.
• Trains and certifies Lead Supervisors to ensure all new hires are onboarded and certified in the first 14 days.
• Complete all reports accurately and shares information as appropriate with site/operation leaders.
• Audit current training processes on site, ensuring that programs and standards are being followed.
• Reports monthly on number of certified Lead Supervisors per site.
• Provides periodic evaluations of Lead Supervisors by leading site audits and site assessments.
• Assessing training needs within site, communicates to the appropriate audience and recommends development
• Educating site management of proper training guidelines.
• Providing support for other training programs as needed.
• Demonstrates a strong understanding of the quality and exceptional cleanliness standards
• Pro-active, self-managing.
• Demonstrates professional people skills.
• Demonstrates problem-solving skills.
• Possesses strong communication skills both in writing and verbal.
• Ability to work under stressful conditions.
• Sincere drive to help and encourage the success of others.