The Division Vice President (DVP) is the primary business leader for an assigned geographic division or the Company’s portfolio. This Leader is directly responsible for the overall financial performance (EBITDA) and operations results (GOP), as measured through KPIs, guest satisfaction scores, standards of operations, and assets that exist within the assigned Division. The DVP represents MasterCorp with all clients and ensures that the values and culture of the Company are communicated throughout the Division. By providing senior-level leadership and direction, the DVP manages the Regional Vice Presidents/Senior Regional Director and Regional Directors and coaches them to achieve assigned goals by holding the leaders accountable for delivering upon the companies plan. The DVP is responsible for ensuring MasterCorp standards are met regarding associate selection, development, and retention for all associates within the division. The leaders will directly supervise Regional Vice Presidents/Senior Directors and Regional Directors. This position will also be aligned with daily oversight of “flagship resorts” within the market due to complexity of property and exposure within the company. The DVP must ensure Company mission statement and values are followed, always motivated by the best interests of the Company, its employees, and customers.
• Minimum of five years of progressive responsibility in housekeeping operations with successful multi-site
• A proven track record of driving strong performance and key field operations metrics.
• Outstanding leadership skills. Inspiring interpersonal effectiveness to lead teams, train talent, and effect change — track record of building talent.
• Language Skills: Effective written and verbal English communication, bi-lingual Spanish a plus.
• Computer Skills: Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Maintain a high level of financial understanding to include budget, performance and service pricing.
• Overall responsibilities include the divisions successful deliver of budgeted EBITDA
• Participates in the development of site and division budgets.
• Maintains the division's fleets of assets (cars, vans, buses, golf carts, etc.), ensuring routine maintenance and
body repairs are completed regularly to represent MasterCorp with the Company's fleet positively.
• Participates in monthly financial reviews, identifying key business influencers, and explaining variances.
Development of financial plans in the event a site requires financial assistance.
• Establish and monitor performance goals, the basis of which are quality, timeliness, budgetary, workplace safety,
and retention for Regional Vice Presidents, Senior Regional Directors, Regional Directors, Executive
Housekeepers, Assistant Executive Housekeepers, and other reports.
• Review weekly/monthly site budget performance and enforce recommendations for improvement.
• Holds teams accountable and provides continuous feedback for measurable results and develop action plans with
teams if key metrics aren't being achieved.
• Ensures consistent recruiting strategies are in place in each Region to ensure staffing levels are achieved and
maintained well before high demand. Participation in weekly recruiting calls is mandatory.
• Active participation in the recruiting, selection, training and retention of Regional Vice Presidents, Senior Regional
Directors, Regional Directors and Executive Housekeepers.
• Conduct Regional and Site visits, as outlined by the DVP Site Visit form. Ensure that the highest standard of
cleanliness is in place.
• Execute semi-annual Talent Reviews in conjunction with other division leaders to ensure that the Company is
developing a talent for growth.
• Consistently and effectively communicate the company objectives to all Regional Vice Presidents, Senior
Regional Directors, and Regional Directors through organized and scheduled conference calls and emails.
• Build a professional relationship with resort management and other key members of the resort staff and maintains
frequent communication with the resort team. Coaches Regional Vice Presidents, Senior Regional Directors,
Regional Directors and Executive Housekeepers on developing and maintaining professional relationships with
resort management team.
• Understand each resort's contracts within the Division and be able to proactively ensure correct billing is taking
place and build new business with new and existing clients.
• Develop a customer-first culture and display professional behavior to MasterCorp clients and client owners and
• Conducts quarterly wage surveys to identify rate equivalency challenges to ensure we remain competitive within
• Always Conduct business in an ethical and transparent manner
• Obtain strategic and analytical to ensure good and sound decisions are made with the Company's best interest.