In this role, the Talent Acquisition Generalist will work with operations managers to determine contingent staff needs, seek necessary internal approvals, manage the recruitment processes, and oversee program logistics. This individual will also actively seek new initiatives to meet staffing needs of the field operations.
The purpose of this position is to have primary responsibility for recruiting processes related to international recruiting programs, contingent worker initiatives, and worker relocation programs. A key responsibility will include direct oversight of J-1 visa (international students) and H2B (nonagricultural labor) hiring process, compliance with the State Department regulations, and effectively oversee the onboarding process of the candidates to the field operation to ensure success of the program.
Experience and Education Requirements
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Program Strategy & Demand Forecasting
Site Support & Logistics Management
Manage J-1 Visa Sponsor Relationships
· Manage processes to ensure compliance with all state & federal guidelines as well as visa sponsor regulations
· Coach and train operations leaders in proper programs compliance
· Notify appropriate parties regarding early H2B departures/termination
· Assist with all participant administrative, pre-arrival, arrival and program maintenance functions
· Update HR with list of all information needed for onboarding new arrivals