Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Assist with Hiring and training new employees.
- Help with onboarding of Foreign Guest Workers (for example - H2b and J1 visa holders).
- Organize and oversee the schedules and work of assigned staff.
- Provide coverage to open management positions within the region.
- Handle discipline and termination of employees as needed and in accordance with company policy.
- Plan and organize daily activities related to production and operations.
- Measure productivity by analyzing performance data, financial data, and activity reports.
- Coordinate with other support departments such as human resources, finance, and logistics to ensure successful production operations.
- Oversee the shipping and receiving functions.
- Assist RD with transportation of team members from airport, housing, and resorts.
- Help conduct weekly inspections, inventory counts and weekly reports.
- Cover Manager, Dispatcher needs when short staffed.
- Track weekly Carpet, HR and Training schedules.
- Determine labor needs to meet production goals.
- Assist with budget preparation for operations unit.
- Coordinate with marketing and sales departments to determine pricing, timing, and number of sales promotions, and products to be sold.
- Assist with, or prepares and updates, organization’s operations manual and policies.
20% Average of travel on a quarterly basis
- This job operates in a professional office environment routinely using standard office equipment such as computers, phones, copiers, faxes, and filing cabinets.
- Additionally, this position works in an operations environment with odors and/or dust and cleaning and laundry chemicals.
MasterCorp Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, genetics or protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.