The Branch Manager is part of a dynamic Operations team passionate about the cleanliness of our clients’ facilities. The Branch Manager is responsible for overseeing and coordinating all operations of a branch. Their duties include hiring staff, assist in training, building rapport with customers, creating and implementing strategies to improve productivity and sales performance in order to achieve the branches financial targets.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
• Associate’s Degree in a field related to this position or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Two years of progressive management responsibility directly related to this position
• Proven ability to communicate clearly and professionally with clients and MasterCorp Associates by written and verbal means.
• Excellent organizational skills with proven ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritize and delegate as needed
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, etc.)
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills – Bilingual is required.
• Ability to work irregular hours including weekends and after hours.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Identify potential clients, generate proposals and close new business to achieve the financial and sales goals for the branch.
• Attend networking events and participate in trade associations such as BOMA, IFMA.
• Conduct customer and tenant visitations and inspections to insure quality control and contract compliance.
• Submit daily inspection reports from field visits to office for data base input.
• Review inspection notes daily with operations team.
• Respond promptly and accurately to customers’ emails throughout the day
• Assist/complete payroll review each pay period.
• Conduct bi-weekly operations meetings and quarterly training meetings.
• Partner with Operations team to correct service deficiencies; and, if needed, walk sites with Operations team during and after business hours
• Perform monthly P&L review with Regional Director.
• Manage and ensure effective communication between Building Owners, Office Management and all corporate departments.
• Onboard and supervise Branch’s Area Managers and Account Manager.
• Ensure that MCS’ policies and procedures are followed by managers and supervisors and perform coaching and counseling as needed.
• Provide MasterCorp systems training to all staff, necessary to facilitate the day to day janitorial.
• Participate, as needed, in special department projects.
• Effectively use and understand MasterCorp’s scheduling program, MasterMind.
• Manage the Branch’s budget, payroll, supplies and any other required budgets.
• Review and approve subcontractor invoices.
• Ensure Constant communication with Operation team.